JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Enfields definitely grow on you. I've got a 1916 Aussie Lithgow No1 MkIII, 1948 Faz No 4 Mk 2, a 1945 No 5. Mk. 1, and a 1929 No 1 Mk VI. Lots of history, and they're still pretty reasonably priced!

Three Enfields here. Two No 5 Jungle Carbines, and one No 4 Mk 2. Really great rifles. One of, if not the, fastest bolt action rifles around.

Good .303 ammo is rare and dear these day though. Fortunately I stocked up on the Greek a few years back so I'm ok. But newcomers to the Enfields face a grim road finding enough good (!) ammo to play at a decent price.

All I've got is a Mk. III from 1917...don't know too much about it other than that. Was a hand-me-down from a bit ago... 4th or 5th shot I ever took with it blew the bayonet lug off. Should I just epoxy it back on?

I know what you mean about the ammo, MrNatural...all I can find that's non-corrosive are hunting rounds.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews