JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to start a thread to ask if anyone with property in Oregon's high desert had some cottontail rabbits they wouldn't mind having fewer of. One of my professors has been doing ecological surveys on rabbits all over the world, and needs more data on cottontails in SE Oregon/Nevada. I was down in Tye Patch, NV this summer for a herpetology field trip, but the only gun I took with me was a PMR-30, and the only cottontails were IN camp. Shouldn't have left the suppressed 22/45 at home.

Anyway, I wanted to open this up to help more than just my professor. Are there any landowners anywhere that want to connect with responsible forum members in order to reduce their varmint population? If there is, maybe this could start some good friendships?

I camp very lightly, quietly, and never leave a trace as to where I've been. Never bring loud music, or cans of beer with me when shooting, and I'm happy to do some game surveillance, fence repairs, or other field research while on your property.

Take care, and happy hunting!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads