JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I really liked Karl Malone and John Stockton. Pete Maravich was good too.

Jazz is dead. It made a final stand in the '70's. Stanley Clarke' "Journey To Love" album is great(the opening track,"Silly Putty" is one of the greatest album openers in jazz history), and even though it is cliche', George Benson' "Breezin'" is a fine album. Norman Brown showed promise(in the '80's and '90's), but it never really panned out.

Any of you Rock&Roll fans out there worshipping Neil Peart, John Bonham and Charlie Watts should look into what Gene Krupa and Buddy Rich were doing with drum sets in the '40's, '50's and '60's.

I personally go through phases with music, just like everyone else. I fell in love with jazz at a young age, but by the time I was 25 it just kind of wore off. Kip

Well, I really liked Karl Malone and John Stockton. Pete Maravich was good too.

I love THE DREAM TEAM of 1992! Best Basketball team in the history of the sport!

Karl Malone and John Stockton were both on it, but they had to stay separate from the Olympic village, they had men with Uzi's guarding the dream team in their own private hotel in case of a terrorist attack.

I love jazz. And me being an old county loving redneck Jazz and blues are closer to real county then the garbage that is being passed as county today.
And Buddy Rich is the greatest on the skins that I have ever heard. You dig...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top