JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
No mention of style of shooting. While I don't have a range at my facility I could benchrest 10 yards, I can 50. Standing unsupported at 10 yards should make this interesting.

Just shot fly today at 51 yards.

View attachment 1386959
Should we start a club?
Last May with Norma Tac-22
50yrds

A1178615-EA7B-403E-B48E-7EA2A33FA99E.png

I'm game. Where to mail to...?
I assume any position, including bench rest is acceptable, as long as muzzle 30 feet from target. And any sight, optic or sighting device,including lasers are acceptable.

I'm game. Where to mail to...?
I assume any position, including bench rest is acceptable, as long as muzzle 30 feet from target. And any sight, optic or sighting device,including lasers are acceptable.
I'll have an address for you in a couple days.
As far as shooting style: anything goes. The only limitations are listed on the target.

Thanks for joining in!

Okay, after you shoot your target mail it to:

Thomas Simpson
1775 Washburn Way, #154

Klamath Falls, OR 97603

Contest will close Monday, April 3rd. (If it's postmarked by that date you're still in.)

Last Edited:
This ***just in***--->>>Got printed to scale!!!
NEW PROBLEM
Surplus GeezerVision arrived early this year. Can't make out fly targets clearly @20'...

Will report on technique when discovered.

Shot mine yesterday…..
How do y'all feel you did?
If you got to the range already….

I feel more comfortable little further away…..seems my groups are more predictable at 25-50 yards. Is it just me or do bullets (22lr from 18" barrel) need time to stabilize? Probably just me.

Shot mine yesterday…..
How do y'all feel you did?
If you got to the range already….

I feel more comfortable little further away…..seems my groups are more predictable at 25-50 yards. Is it just me or do bullets (22lr from 18" barrel) need time to stabilize? Probably just me.
Had to travel for work. Hoping to get back and get it done on Saturday.

I don't think I've ever shot a target at 10yds with my rifle. Should be interesting.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top