JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to get a .30 cal suppressor to use with future builds. I have a SpecWar556 so the fact that the Omega uses the same mounts will let me use it with my .223 AR's currently. It may go on an AR pattern 308, may go on a bolt action build (with the direct thread mount).

Anyone with an Omega? Any input or suggestions? Like I said, I've been very happy with my Silencerco cans, and the fact that I'll have mount compatibility is a big plus for me.

Thanks in advance - B.B.S.

Yep..I could not be happier with mine. I am shooting .300Blk only so far, and it is STOOOPID quiet. I run it on my 9" AR pistol and a Ruger American Ranch 16" bolt action I just picked up. I am very happy. I may go after a Gemtech Dagger next.. I have a Lone Eagle in .308 that would be a lot more fun with a suppressor. If you are ever in Spokane, let me know...:D

I have one and so far have used it on 5.56 AR, 300 blk Ar and a 308 bolt gun.

Its not bad on 5.56, hearing safe but gets edgy after a few rounds if you have sensitive ears.
Ive used the 5.56 end cap but really couldn't tell the difference
On 300 blk subs its stupid quiet. 300blk supers not too bad.
Where it surprises me is on 308 full power loads. Not too loud at all IMO.

Only issue I had was the ASR mount unthreading from the can but they sent me a know one and its been fine so far.

I got my can a few months ago and shooting 300blk subs is really really quite. stupid quiet is the best way to describe it.. 223 I didnt mind it what so ever, and I just put it onto my 308 sps 20in barrel and was very very happy how quiet it was. I was out in the woods shooting out of the back of my pickup and no plugs or muffs shot about 40 rounds and didnt think anything of it what so ever.. you could talk over my shooting it was great. I am extremely happy with my omega.

Only thing now is I would look at a gemtech one or a silencerco hybrid. just for more calibers, such as a 9mm or 45 can.. that would cover everything else I would want to shoot.

I got my can a few months ago and shooting 300blk subs is really really quite. stupid quiet is the best way to describe it.. 223 I didnt mind it what so ever, and I just put it onto my 308 sps 20in barrel and was very very happy how quiet it was. I was out in the woods shooting out of the back of my pickup and no plugs or muffs shot about 40 rounds and didnt think anything of it what so ever.. you could talk over my shooting it was great. I am extremely happy with my omega.

Only thing now is I would look at a gemtech one or a silencerco hybrid. just for more calibers, such as a 9mm or 45 can.. that would cover everything else I would want to shoot.

Thanks for the input...!! If I didn't already have a Sparrow, an Osprey in .45, and a SpecWar556 I'd be all over a Hybrid, but since I do, I think the Omega is the right one. I'm sold - I'll get one in jail before the first of the month. Thanks, guys - !!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top