JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this at my LGS yesterday. It's a little rough around the edges (pics make it look better) but in decent condition overall. ACC/Intrac 93' import, which according to an online source means it was imported with a thumbhole stock. So the stock is changed along with the pistol grip which looks like an east german.

Anyone know what these are usually going for? Gunbroker has almost no listings for them. Their price was $499. 20190812_130830.jpg 20190812_130858.jpg

Last Edited:
Egyptian AK's were built on Soviet tooling and instructions. The ones imported by Steyr (used in the original Red Dawn as Russian weapons) command a premium price, I had one of the CAI imports, it was a little rough looking but had one of the best AK triggers I've ever felt. They are a solid weapon and for that price I'd jump on it.

Score.:D

Nice wood on that badboy. Not seeing the "rough shape" in those pics.
Yeah, it actually looked a little better today when I was sure I wanted to buy it. Before I think I was just looking for an excuse to not buy it because I just got back from vacation... But I'm glad I did.
If your looking to flip it let me know. Im jealous now
I think I'm going to be buried with it, at least for now.... ;)

Nice find! Glad you were able to go back and buy it.
My baby is my converted MAK90 that came with the thumb hole stock and slant cut rear. She was new old stock. It didn't look fired when I stole it off of gunbroker lol.
20190814_053507.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads