1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Any ideas here?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by speeddemon94, Jan 11, 2013.

1. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

Just got home and heard on the news that the new libtard Mayor of Portland is going to make some huge announcement regarding guns and some new state law? Not looking for guesses, Just want to know if someone has heard something. Or if its just designed to incite more panic.
  2. Just Me

Just Me Peoples Republik of Oregon Active Member

Mayor Hales to push state legislature for gun reforms

The key phrase is, "Hales has said he wants Americans to stay angry about the shootings in Connecticut and at Clackamas Town Center, but he also recognizes Oregon's gun control debate will be settled in Salem."

Another gun grabber standing on the graves of the victims.
  3. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Yeah, because the best decisions for society are always made when extreme levels of emotion are affecting the thought process.

4. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

"the access to high-powered firearms and big magazines, which we've seen tragically go against the better interest of the people in this country."

I betcha a million dollars that the LEOs in Oregon will get to keep them. Just not the We The Sheep.
    Karma and (deleted member) like this.