JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am wondering if there are any HTSC members here? I joined last year and have found it a decent place to shoot clays. I mostly do trap but am interested in finding a couple people to show me the ropes on skeet. I have shot a couple times and thought it was really fun. More action than trap and more challenging.

Any takers?

Was a member for many years. Shot both trap and skeet. No longer work on that side of town and let my membership drop. Was a new shooter when I first joined and shot there for many years. Met some good folks and made some good friends.

If you are interested in learning skeet just go down to one of the skeet fields and let them know. I have seen many new shooters welcomed to shoot with a squad and lots of free advice given (some of it even good ;))

I have talked to a few guys down there but it has been pretty slow on the skeet fields last few times out. I have been watching for a group heading down that way but have had unlucky timing so far.

Been shooting skeet for close to 10 years now. Be more than happy to come out and shoot a few rounds with ya! Or at least pull for ya, and give pointers. Problem is with their hours and what not I can really only make it out on Wednesday for any length of time. I can come out saturday or sunday for an hour before I have to leave for work though. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top