JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Oregon Arms Collectors have a show every month at the Air National Guard (ANG) base up by PDX. It's back on as I understand. It's mostly older stuff.

I'll bet there will be

Well, hopefully vaccination #'s are not a prerequisite for having a gun show.
Vaccination BS..........We have had guns shows up here in WA for months. Centarlia has 2 shows almost every month. With no masks unless you choose to wear one. Long before the covid flue shot. It is not a true vaccine by deffinition. One shot one time for life is a vaccine like for Polio. With what the media is telling the public. These flue shots are only good for 6-8 months. With no clinical testing. We are the giunee pigs to see if it even works like they say. Plus the numerous side effects that are being reported. Don't buy into what the mainstream media is telling the public. It's all mass pcychology. You tell the public a big enough lie enough times.....it MUST be the truth..........

That reminds me, the Eugene collectors west show is this weekend.
Is that show better that the regular gun shows with the tables filled with plastic guns?

The OAC show is back in biz, third or fourth Sunday of every month. At the potland ANG Base.

With this being my first year owning guns and realizing I want more... I'm still an eager rookie and love everything about all of it :)

plus enjoy meeting others with similar interests

With this being my first year owning guns and realizing I want more... I'm still an eager rookie and love everything about all of it :)

plus enjoy meeting others with similar interests
Well, if your interested any everything fire arm, going to an OAC show would let you see a bunch of historic firearms!

It's only $3.00 to get in and free parking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top