JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Freeway is good as said in the middle lake. You need to go on S. side by channel to third lake and cast into second aiming at boat dock of first lake, use green/yellow roosters. Bass at the mouth of the calapooia using worms on the bottom or up stream by the tressle using wee craws. Most lakes/ponds are way past stocking by now so trout may be slim pickens. Read up on the regs for where bait/ lures can be used on the river nowadays. If your just wanting to fish and have fun try some jalapeno cheese on the bottom of the river youll be supprised what you get especially if you throw out a can of copenhagen dosed with anise oil and taped shut with some small holes in the lid.

Freeway is good as said in the middle lake. You need to go on S. side by channel to third lake and cast into second aiming at boat dock of first lake, use green/yellow roosters. Bass at the mouth of the calapooia using worms on the bottom or up stream by the tressle using wee craws. Most lakes/ponds are way past stocking by now so trout may be slim pickens. Read up on the regs for where bait/ lures can be used on the river nowadays. If your just wanting to fish and have fun try some jalapeno cheese on the bottom of the river youll be supprised what you get especially if you throw out a can of copenhagen dosed with anise oil and taped shut with some small holes in the lid.

Did the monster at Conser Lake escape?

about 15 minutes from Albany at EE Wilson/Camp Adair, there is a great pond you can walk into. during the spring summer they stock it once or twice every month with trophy, large, and regular size fish. I have caught several trout over 20" there.

When I was a teenager it was the only place my girlfriend would go park with me!

So Carracer when you were quote parking, necking, cuddling, or whatever you called it then or told the folks you guys were doing out there you ever get a look at old Flix or whatever you called the monster? You know the true story or the legend most know now??? I was thinking of starting a thread on here about it since I read so much about bigfoots on here and such.

Sorry for invading your thread Dizle! All I can say is there is a few nice hidden gems to fish near Jefferson, Dever-Conner, and Talbot area that is if you're privileged enough to have the insider info... :winkkiss:

Never saw anything as it was usually dark when I was there and I was driving a panel van with no side windows. Her mother told us about the lake and that she would never go there 'cuz of the monster. Figured we were safe there!

I never heard any stories other than that.

Another thread would be fun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads