Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

any good nfa dealers in oregon?

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by parallax, Nov 13, 2009.

1. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

looking for a trustworthy class 3 dealer in oregon. someone i can trust with $20,000 to $50,000 of my money on a purchase. i am looking to buy a couple of nice m16's. or possibly do an out of state purchase, but will need a oregon transfer dealer to hold them till my paperwork goes through.

2. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

3. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

Great guy to deal with. Would not hesitate to give him my money.

Tom Denall - T.D. Manufacturing LLC

Specialties: Class 2
    P.O.Box 7919
    Bend, OR 97708
    Phone: (541) 389-6054

E-mail: tdmfgREMOVETHISSPAMGARD@earthlink.net

4. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

I bought my personal suppressor from Tom a few years ago. I didn't have any problems and he seemed like a stand up guy.

There are several dealers on this site also myself included. I would say i am the most stand up, but i am bias. There are several around the Portland area that will not rip you off. I am not sure about Eugene.

5. parallax

i thought a few years ago that the place in cottage grove got raided by the A.T.F. and the guy running it was sent to prison?(caruzo?).( not the guy who currently ownes it, but they had ties together). anyone remember that, or am i mistaken. #2 how long has tom denall been in business? and how long has he been in oregon? thnxs guys,,need intel,, as 50 large is alot of money for this ol country boy.

6. Wallygator

Wallygator Albany, OR Active Member

D & D Sports
    Dick Thoma
    Lebanon, OR
    (541) 258-6811

Its closer to you then the rest. I have known and done business with Dick for many years, Great stand up guy.
    I have also done business with Tom Denall, also a great stand up guy.

7. BIG_GUNNUT

BIG_GUNNUT North Central Oregon Active Member

8. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

I need to find a new Class 3 dealer as well, my guy is letting his SOT expire at the end of the year.:huh:

9. NoAim

NoAim Hillsboro, OR Active Member

I thought he had lost his SOT as well.

10. parallax

I think it was louie caruzo who lost his s.o.t. and did jail time? ( disclaimer, i may be mistaken , and if so i apologize in advance.) carlos R. is running the store now. ( when its ever open, as can never seem to contact anyone there.)

11. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Take the bolded statement and then add your "$20,000 to $50,000" to it............... ;)

12. parallax

LOL:laugh: Ya i guess if they thought they could sell me a couple of guns, they might return my phone call messages..or at least put there store hours on there answering machine.

13. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

I just reccommended WEST COAST MACHINE GUNS because of the Extremely HOT CHICK that did their advertising. If you ever saw her in person, you would know what I mean!

14. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

I was thinking more along the lines of them in possession of you asset and not being able to get in touch with them.

15. parallax

exactly!.. thats why i posted up,, if i hand someone 20 to 50 large, i dont want to have any problems. sure,, if there was a problem i could get a lawyer, but thats gonna end up costing me money and time, and the only one that would make out good, would be the lawyer i would have to hire..:D Hey nwo, if i could find a really hot chick to sell me some machineguns i would probably buy 4 woot!

16. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

In Eugene I would highly highly reccomend Mike at Halo Mfg. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may want to know. He's an awesome stand up guy, and very fun to just chat with. he knows his stuff.

17. bradley

bradley salem area Member

I dont know of any one in your area. Mick @ MLC in salem is who I would use. He is a no BS kinda guy but straight up honest. I would trust him with more than that.

18. Guilty

Guilty Salem, Oregon Active Member

I recommend/trust Mick at MLC Exotic Class III also.

19. Ben B.

Ben B. Eugene Member

I second Mike Gardner of HALO Mfg in Eugene. He's done 2 transfers and we are currently doing 2 more transfers and he is made of honesty and integrity and he attends to the small details. Have also gotten to be friends with him. Mike is a Class II mfg as well.

I did one transfer with Carlos at West Coast MG. There were 2 paperwork details that caused me to take 2 extra trips to Cottage Grove, but everything else was fine.

20. parallax

Thnxs Ben B. do you have any contact info for HALO ?