JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a new place to take my elk (if I get another). I used to have my brother-in-law cut up all my meat as he was a butcher for 17 years, but he lives too far away now. I used a place last year that I wasn't all that happy with. I am a bow hunter from Tualatin and will be driving back from the Wilson zone with the meat if successful, but I am willing to drive a little out of the way if needed. Anyone have suggestions?

Marcuswagge, I couldn't find the Meating Place on line. Do you have a phone number?
Also, have you or anyone else heard anything about Shy Ann Meat and Sausage Co. in Oregon City?

I have had game processed at both Shy Ann and Sausage Kitchen. I preferred the Sausage Kitchen over Shy Ann but I dont think that they do cutting. I have had pigs processed at Shy Ann with good results. Another option to look into is WB market in Oregon City off of Pearl Street. They will hang and cut it, but I am not sure about processing into pepperoni or sausage.

Rich

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads