JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been around guns all of my short life, and I've fired and cleaned my fair share. But aside from safety, my actual knowledge about the intricacies of firearms is quite limited. When I hear people talking in the gunshop, I back away slowly lest someone ask me a question I ought to know, and don't.

So, hands on experience around people who are in the know isn't a real option, as I don't know all that many people in my neck of the woods. So I'm wondering if anyone has any book recommendations. I'm not sure that I need "Guns for Dummies" although, I suppose, if someone here thought it was worth a read I would give it a shot :s0114:.

I'm more into learning the manufacturing of guns, a look at the different materials that go into the firearm, etc. I enjoy reading so don't be sparse with it. I'll read anything recommended. The only thing I'm not looking for is fiction, mostly because my shelves are swamped with gunplay :p.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top