JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've seen in previous posts that if you hang a left right before the bridge there are some areas up there but I'm just curious because I spend pretty much every weekend up there in the summer boating so my dream weekend is spending the earlier mornings plinking a few rounds then heading out on the boat for the afternoon. Any suggestions/input would be much appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Head out of Detroit towards Idahna and take the first right after the scale station. Plenty of areas up that road to choose from.

I used to go to a spot that was just East of Gates. I have looked at the maps and I really can't remember the road though.
If i remember right, it was just a few yards east of town and the road took you up and around a hill.

Havent been there in years but like you said hang a left before the bridge and take the first dirt road on the left and that takes you up a power line trail that leads back to the ranger station. Also after the bridge go left on Breitenbush and pick any gravel road on the right. Camped up there a ton about 10 yrs ago when I was supposed to be in school...

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Used to hunt up that way and I always drove out past Idana and turned left onto road 2236 - go up 1/2 mile and on the right is a gravel/storage pit. 100 yard set up - IF the gate is open. Last time the gate wasnt open but I walked my stuff in about 150 yards and set up. Didnt see any warnings about not tresspassing and its on Federal ground soI felt OK by walking in.

Good Luck and have fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top