JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well that's true but a lot of gun shops have Glock armorers as well... plus there are a lot of third party vendors that sell Glock parts to anyone. What are you looking for?

I read a few posts about Glock replacing the ejector and extractor for some of the newer Gen 3 Glocks having erratic ejection problems (brass to face). Some owners have sent their guns in but Glock will send out parts to Armorers Only.
Mike

Hmmm.... I haven't heard that. I have seen some pistols do that depending on how solidly you're holding them but that's a different cause. I'd look at it for you if I was a little closer. Is that the problem you're having with it?

I do understand having the proper grip will make a world of difference. My Wife and I are getting a shower of brass from the new Gen 3 G17. She'll end up with brass in her hair and even gets some that will actually end up behind and on the left side. Really puts a damper on my Wife's shooting.
Mike

Yep. Lock in tight behind the gun in a good solid weight forward isosceles stance. Most of your attention needs to be given to the support hand being driven up high on the side of the pistol with the support thumb rolled forward along the frame with the thumbs stacked rather than crossed.

Many times grip problems are perpetuated by poor stance or shooting styles. In particular, make sure the support side grip is as solid as you can make it and put as much of the "meat" of your support side hand on the pistol.

Basically, if where the brass goes depends on who is shooting the gun, the gun is not malfunctioning and nothing has an obvious defect then it's probably the operator with the issue.

Hope that is of some use and I wasn't too brief!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top