JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I'm in. I play 360 and PC games. Not COD. I've been burnt out since COD4. Mostly lately I've been playing WoW (I re-activated in preparation for Cataclysm) and Global Agenda (on Steam).

WoW sucks. And the people that play it suck too.

Really it's a hold-me-over until Star Wars Old Republic comes out. LOTRO is also a fun diversion, it's like WoW but with superb graphics, especially the water quality and reflections!
I can only pray they don't pull something stupid with SWOR like Sony Online Entertainment did with SW Galaxies' so-called "Combat Upgrade" which made the game everything it wasn't when launched. Basically my Master Swordsman w/ Force Sensitive skills that used to be able to take out 2 Krayt dragons solo couldn't kill a womp rat without being in a 5-man group... sigh.:angry:
And yes, WoW's new talent changes have done the same thing SOE did! They're dumbing down video games, for all the noobs that want to be a Worgen arcane mage or some crap... ugh.

Playing MW2 now and can't wait to get Black Ops!:s0155::gun13::s0155:

I cant knock on people that play WoW. It has a simplistic combat system that fits for some people.

Play what you enjoy, just game on. :)

I'm guessing that you never made it long enough to 3v3 or 5v5 arena's if you think that. WoW actually had a very complex combat system. It's since been dumbed down so that 4 year olds can play it now. I'm glad that I've been WoW free for well over a year. I did play DAoC for 7 years and still play some AoC. Last week I started LOTRO and it's a nice break from Conan.

I have been a gamer for a long time, atari, nintendo, sega, xbox and ps3. I have been to several gaming tournaments and I even use to own a gaming business and the only thing i can say for sure without a doubt is this. PC gamerz are hard core, they are a different breed and i dont mean that in a bad way. Just something about PC guys thats a entirely different level than tv gamerz.

I'm guessing that you never made it long enough to 3v3 or 5v5 arena's if you think that. WoW actually had a very complex combat system. It's since been dumbed down so that 4 year olds can play it now. I'm glad that I've been WoW free for well over a year. I did play DAoC for 7 years and still play some AoC. Last week I started LOTRO and it's a nice break from Conan.

Im seriously unsure how they could have made WoW any more dumbed down that it already was. I wouldn't confuse PvP strats with the combat system. It didn't hold my wifes interest nor my own for much more than a couple weeks. For a Blizzard game we were both disappointed.

Ive thought about giving LOTRO another try, but my wife just isn't into it.

We've both tried a lot of MMOs but we always come back to EQ2. All the WoW "killer" games that have come and gone, all hyped up.. :s0114:

I know that I'm behind the times but I'm still rocking my ps2. Black or any of the Ghost Recon games do it for me. I've had Black in my ps2 for over a year. It doesn't get old for me.:s0131::s0155:

Zombies meets the Old West.....Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.

pretty fun game, LOTS of zombies to kill (and never enough ammo) There are lots of spread out towns to save so it can be time consuming, but hey....KILLING ZOMBIES is good times
:gun09:

now i gotta get back to Fallout:New Vegas :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews