JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm off work in an hour, then it's home for some zombie killing.

I bought black ops yesterday... but only for the zombies.
I did the same with World At War. I bought it and had my GF's little brother play through the single player and unlock the zombie mode.

It's all I play.

Just finished the first Force Unleashed on the PC, great game, great story, except I hated the boss fights and the "hit-this-button-at-exactly-the-right-time" console port sections.

Addicted to the NEW Black Ops game-Playstation 3. Got it at 10am the first day it was out....I also have all the COD games

PM me if you want to Play Online!

Currently using the AK 74-silenced- dual mag-dusty camo
1911 silenced

Hardcore TDM or reg. TDM

Im a big fan of the last Battlefield Bad Company 2, I like Modern Warfare but the second one started to get to much of an arcadey like feel. Almost like halo, which sucked since all the lil kids camped the spawn points and would be jumping the whole time so you couldn't shoot them.

In my opinion all they did was charge you 60bucks for a bunch of new maps! Really no improvements to Black ops from MWF2. Just my opinion of an overpriced map pack!

It's a drastically different game from MW2.
The entire multiplayer leveling system was thrown out the window in lieu of a monetary based "Buy-in" system. That, coupled with the new wager matches, the equipment contracts, and the all new perks/weapons make this for a very different game. That's not to mention the addition of zombies that MW2's creators refused to incorporate.

It's like comparing doom2 to halo3. MW2 and BO are both military style shooters, but they're completely different games made by completely different companies.

OK, put it this way, the actual IN GAME play is exactly the same! no changes! same old graphics and same old small maps. They could really learn a thing or two from the BF2 game. All in all though, a sixty dollar map pack!

OK, put it this way, the actual IN GAME play is exactly the same! no changes! same old graphics and same old small maps. They could really learn a thing or two from the BF2 game. All in all though, a sixty dollar map pack!

You just couldnt be more wrong.
I could keep on correcting you, but i'd rather just suggest you actually play the game, then we could discuss the merits.

As for bf2.... :s0154:
Outdated, mundane, slow, and it has a small player base that is rapidly dwindling.
It was nifty 5 years ago though.

You just couldnt be more wrong.
I could keep on correcting you, but i'd rather just suggest you actually play the game, then we could discuss the merits.

As for bf2.... :s0154:
Outdated, mundane, slow, and it has a small player base that is rapidly dwindling.
It was nifty 5 years ago though.

I think it is more me correcting you! I did play it today after work and it is EXACTLY the same as MWF2! Maybe not the ranking system but everything else is the same old game. As for BF2 you obviously have not played that game. Much better online play.......And here it comes, "why do so many people play MW"? I ask myself the same question. Give it a month, by the time Christmas comes around the game will be completely overrun by hackers, as I am sure you are, and that is when the game will loose the fun just like MW2.
Lets agree that I am right and you are wrong!:D
Just a game, oh well, we sound like those other JA's online. Radio Rambo's so to speak!
Good Day!

Just finished the first Force Unleashed on the PC, great game, great story, except I hated the boss fights and the "hit-this-button-at-exactly-the-right-time" console port sections.

I just finished forced unleashed 2 for 360 and it if flowed much better than the first one. The controls are tighter and not near as much "push this button....NOW" Story line is great and the ending you have to do twice and I wont tell you why, dont wanna ruin it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top