JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped by Discount Guns (in Hazel Dell) and inquired about one of those. They sell the ammo there too. I cannot remember what the price per box was.

Sold my 57 but kept my PS90. Last PDX gun show I found SS197 for $17 per box. By far the best price I have ever found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably. Good point. The 5.7 with standard ammo and the Sparrow is a little loud, but about 30 decibels less so it is still very nice. Unfortunately, a threaded barrel for the 5.7 is about $350-$400 with an adapter so it is, as always, about how much money one wants/has to spend.
$800 for a good used 5.7. $400 for barrel/adapter. $400 for a Sparrow(?). $28 for 10-round extension (lol). $30 for Quicken Will Maker. $200 tax stamp. Still worth it. Nice to have a .22/5.7 option for a suppressor.

Had one, sold it and wouldn't mind picking up another one down the road. My biggest complaint was the cost involved in getting a threaded barrel for it, really wanted to try my SWR Spectre on it.

I did get a chance a few months back to fire a FN 57 with a Gemtech 5.7 can and it was really quite compared to no can.

Probably. Good point. The 5.7 with standard ammo and the Sparrow is a little loud, but about 30 decibels less so it is still very nice. Unfortunately, a threaded barrel for the 5.7 is about $350-$400 with an adapter so it is, as always, about how much money one wants/has to spend.
$800 for a good used 5.7. $400 for barrel/adapter. $400 for a Sparrow(?). $28 for 10-round extension (lol). $30 for Quicken Will Maker. $200 tax stamp. Still worth it. Nice to have a .22/5.7 option for a suppressor.

Update on this - don't go buy a thread barrel. Have Tornado Tech in Hillsboro extend and thread the factory barrel for a lot less. Plus keeping the factory barrel is best - higher quality.

I had a 5.7 had to sell it for school bills, I was one sad man. Anyway, I found the best deals on ammo at gun shows people tend to rip you off at regular shops i noticed I got boxes of 50 for about 20-25$ at shows where in shops it was 27-30$

If you are willing to buy a case of it (2000 rounds in a 5.7 case) you can get it down to about 17.50 to 18.50 shipped for a box. Of course, that is $740.00. Which is fairly rich, but if you are one of those lucky few who have the Five-Seven and P/S-90 2000 rounds never seems like enough...

M