JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just wondering if anyone on here is an FFL in the Tacoma/Gig Harbor, WA area that is willing to do a transfer for me for a reasonable cost? I've called a couple and they seem to want $40-$50 just to do the transfer.

Anyone?

When you consider all of the crap the poor schlubs with FFL's have to go through nowadays, $40 is reasonable. Any more than that, and I'll shop around as well.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

Just wondering if anyone on here is an FFL in the Tacoma/Gig Harbor, WA area that is willing to do a transfer for me for a reasonable cost? I've called a couple and they seem to want $40-$50 just to do the transfer.

Anyone?

When you consider all of the crap the poor schlubs with FFL's have to go through nowadays, $40 is reasonable. Any more than that, and I'll shop around as well.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

That is a darn lie!

$25 is almost stealing.. my place $10 background $10 receiving...

$40 just means he is the only guy in the area and wants to rip off his customers!

my $0.02

Rainier guns in Lakewood does them for $20 584-8560
Also Quantico Tactical supply has done the for $20 582-8222

Thanks for the links. I may actually have a friend of a friend who might be able to do it for free (though I'll probably give him $20 for his trouble anyway), but if that falls through I'll give those two numbers a ring. :s0155:

I've been in business for myself, and you have to keep the doors open.
If you're willing to do a transfer for $10-20, you can do that.
Where I am, trying to get service out of people is like pulling teeth. Every dealer I've visited wants at least the $40 fee. One local wants a steep fee plus almost 8% sales tax to transfer a gun, and another one simply can't figure out how to get a gun transferred in. The moron took five weeks to get the gun in after I bought it off Gunbroker. And then he lied to me about not having it after it had been delivered! And no, it wasn't something he had in stock or could easily have bought and resold to me.
Then there was the Tacoma area dealer that knowingly sold me a defective gun... I don't even want to get into that discussion, it's too nice a day to ruin it thinking about that place.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

That is a darn lie!

$25 is almost stealing.. my place $10 background $10 receiving...

$40 just means he is the only guy in the area and wants to rip off his customers!

my $0.02

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads