JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found the post, has anybody used this FFL recently: "You can use Fisherman's Marine, but they are slow and expensive. I would recommend Adaptive Firing Solutions - he's a home-based FFL, really nice guy to deal with, but you'll have to schedule with him. $20 total (including BGC) for incoming transfers (no charge for more guns on the same transfer!), same price for private sale transfers. He's up on the hill not far from Berryhill Mall."

I heard back from Steve at Adaptive Firing Solutions. He is currently charging $20 total (transfer/bg) for up to three firearms and $10 for each additional firearm beyond three. This is a game changer for those of us who collect lowers and combo deals from PSA. I have passed up a lot of online lower sales because the transfer fees ruined the deal. I will let you know how it goes after I have used his service.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top