Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Simply Triggers
DSG Arms
Defensive Arts

arakboss

Reactions
I found the post, has anybody used this FFL recently: "You can use Fisherman's Marine, but they are slow and expensive. I would recommend Adaptive Firing Solutions - he's a home-based FFL, really nice guy to deal with, but you'll have to schedule with him. $20 total (including BGC) for incoming transfers (no charge for more guns on the same transfer!), same price for private sale transfers. He's up on the hill not far from Berryhill Mall."

arakboss

Reactions
I heard back from Steve at Adaptive Firing Solutions. He is currently charging $20 total (transfer/bg) for up to three firearms and $10 for each additional firearm beyond three. This is a game changer for those of us who collect lowers and combo deals from PSA. I have passed up a lot of online lower sales because the transfer fees ruined the deal. I will let you know how it goes after I have used his service.

Portland1986

Reactions
Do you know if it's a full time gig for him, I am surprised he isn't more well known with those low fees?
It is more part time. He is great with scheduling appointments to make it super convenient. I do agree that if more people were aware his business would greatly increase.

DSG Arms
NW Custom Firearms
Sporting Systems
Project Appleseed
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

Eugene Gun Show
Eugene, OR
22 Rimfire Challenge