JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking through the place, and contacted them. No response.
Has anyone bought their product? Several websites named in my search, lead there.
The more I look into the place, the red flags are raising.

Can anyone direct me where I can find a 4"-5" aluminum "suppressor look" muzzle brake?

Thanks for the help!!

I've always wondered what the purpose of dummy silencers is. You get the draw-backs (weight, change of balance, etc.), but none of the benefit (less noise and flash). :s0076:

I get it, you need to justify my need?
Take a look at the CMMG Banshee 300 in 9mm. The combination of 4.5" handguard, over the 5" barrel, not much purchase is there?
The want/need, regardless if it's fake, rubs guys skin raw because they do have a suppressor. I do not.
I want said item to keep from potentially blowing my hand to bits. ;)

My guess, my post is not the first you've said similar in said topic

I get it, you need to justify my need?
Take a look at the CMMG Banshee 300 in 9mm. The combination of 4.5" handguard, over the 5" barrel, not much purchase is there?
The want/need, regardless if it's fake, rubs guys skin raw because they do have a suppressor. I do not.
I want said item to keep from potentially blowing my hand to bits. ;)

My guess, my post is not the first you've said similar in said topic

No need to justify, nor was I rubbed wrong; sorry if it was taken that way. I was just curious what they are used for. To the best of my recollection it is the first time I asked, but it is entirely possible I have forgotten. To each their own and best of wishes with your build. :)

You kind of set me sideways with what you said, how you said, I thought I was at barfcombrownells.
And, Fathers Day is near, I miss mine. I'm, yeah. LOL

I've seen fake shrouds used a lot. Some look really good. Some are purposeful, for instance the PAP series with a fake can welded on makes legal length to add stocks. Or a CX4 with one looks less funky.

upload_2019-6-11_18-46-3.jpeg
upload_2019-6-11_18-46-43.jpeg

Look forward to what you end up with @2A2Dend

I totally get your reason for adding one.

Also, lots of manufacturers are making fairly lengthy flash cans. Like that of KAK.

upload_2019-6-11_18-49-31.jpeg

Interesting website. Could be they have what I'm looking for?
Too late to call today. Tomorrow :)
Thanks for that.

Any other potentials, anyone?
Are you looking for a flash can? PSA has 'em for sure. I picked up an off brand one for about $35 IIRC, from KAK Industries... Works well...

KAK INDUSTRY 5/8-24

.300 AAC Blackout pistol with the KAK flash forward can installed. It's all about the look...

C08B005E-B0EB-4A87-96B2-CBC250A73433.jpeg

Last Edited:
A flashcan or forward deflecting device isn't what I'm wanting to achieve. More a muzzle brake/comp that also give the appeal of a "look". If that's available. I found Kaw Valley has the XL model, light too, that would serve the purpose, but as a last resort. I will look into what you've shared with me guys, thanks for the replies!

Last Edited:
I've always wondered what the purpose of dummy silencers is. You get the draw-backs (weight, change of balance, etc.), but none of the benefit (less noise and flash). :s0076:
Length, protect handguard from muzzle blast, having more "meat" to it than a flash can. 8" barrel and a 10.5" handguard needs something to keep the handguard from being damaged by muzzle blast, as an example.

There's also muzzle brakes that look like fake suppressors that put concussion forward.

I searched extensively for a long muzzle brake. Hens teeth.
:eek: The Roulette wheel got spun, I took one for the team.
I ordered one from USsocom.

Last Edited:
My order arrived in good standing.
USsocomdotcom is most up-to-date for models (AKA AlumaliteUSA) is good to go.
Also found on eBay, member/store name USsocom.

A little info pertaining to it? Sure.

Nicely made, clean/smooth machining, threading, not a burr felt/pre-greased threads to avoid gauling. 3" OAL, adds a little heft to slow the muzzle swing.

To start, it's threaded 1/2x28. (no calipers on hand)
It's bored straight through, a shade under 7/16", threaded 1.5" into one end. On the face, it's angle-bored (about) 1/8" hole, eight times. Starting inboard on the muzzle exit from the outside diameter about 1/4" from the outer circumference, at an angle of maybe 5 degrees to the center-point, inward to a distance of about 1-3/8"

If that makes sense. Likely total confusion. I tried.
I have not tested it yet.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews