JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking through the place, and contacted them. No response.
Has anyone bought their product? Several websites named in my search, lead there.
The more I look into the place, the red flags are raising.

Can anyone direct me where I can find a 4"-5" aluminum "suppressor look" muzzle brake?

Thanks for the help!!

I've always wondered what the purpose of dummy silencers is. You get the draw-backs (weight, change of balance, etc.), but none of the benefit (less noise and flash). :s0076:

I get it, you need to justify my need?
Take a look at the CMMG Banshee 300 in 9mm. The combination of 4.5" handguard, over the 5" barrel, not much purchase is there?
The want/need, regardless if it's fake, rubs guys skin raw because they do have a suppressor. I do not.
I want said item to keep from potentially blowing my hand to bits. ;)

My guess, my post is not the first you've said similar in said topic

I get it, you need to justify my need?
Take a look at the CMMG Banshee 300 in 9mm. The combination of 4.5" handguard, over the 5" barrel, not much purchase is there?
The want/need, regardless if it's fake, rubs guys skin raw because they do have a suppressor. I do not.
I want said item to keep from potentially blowing my hand to bits. ;)

My guess, my post is not the first you've said similar in said topic

No need to justify, nor was I rubbed wrong; sorry if it was taken that way. I was just curious what they are used for. To the best of my recollection it is the first time I asked, but it is entirely possible I have forgotten. To each their own and best of wishes with your build. :)

You kind of set me sideways with what you said, how you said, I thought I was at barfcombrownells.
And, Fathers Day is near, I miss mine. I'm, yeah. LOL

I've seen fake shrouds used a lot. Some look really good. Some are purposeful, for instance the PAP series with a fake can welded on makes legal length to add stocks. Or a CX4 with one looks less funky.

upload_2019-6-11_18-46-3.jpeg
upload_2019-6-11_18-46-43.jpeg

Look forward to what you end up with @2A2Dend

I totally get your reason for adding one.

Also, lots of manufacturers are making fairly lengthy flash cans. Like that of KAK.

upload_2019-6-11_18-49-31.jpeg

Interesting website. Could be they have what I'm looking for?
Too late to call today. Tomorrow :)
Thanks for that.

Any other potentials, anyone?
Are you looking for a flash can? PSA has 'em for sure. I picked up an off brand one for about $35 IIRC, from KAK Industries... Works well...

KAK INDUSTRY 5/8-24

.300 AAC Blackout pistol with the KAK flash forward can installed. It's all about the look...

C08B005E-B0EB-4A87-96B2-CBC250A73433.jpeg

Last Edited:
A flashcan or forward deflecting device isn't what I'm wanting to achieve. More a muzzle brake/comp that also give the appeal of a "look". If that's available. I found Kaw Valley has the XL model, light too, that would serve the purpose, but as a last resort. I will look into what you've shared with me guys, thanks for the replies!

Last Edited:
I've always wondered what the purpose of dummy silencers is. You get the draw-backs (weight, change of balance, etc.), but none of the benefit (less noise and flash). :s0076:
Length, protect handguard from muzzle blast, having more "meat" to it than a flash can. 8" barrel and a 10.5" handguard needs something to keep the handguard from being damaged by muzzle blast, as an example.

There's also muzzle brakes that look like fake suppressors that put concussion forward.

I searched extensively for a long muzzle brake. Hens teeth.
:eek: The Roulette wheel got spun, I took one for the team.
I ordered one from USsocom.

Last Edited:
My order arrived in good standing.
USsocomdotcom is most up-to-date for models (AKA AlumaliteUSA) is good to go.
Also found on eBay, member/store name USsocom.

A little info pertaining to it? Sure.

Nicely made, clean/smooth machining, threading, not a burr felt/pre-greased threads to avoid gauling. 3" OAL, adds a little heft to slow the muzzle swing.

To start, it's threaded 1/2x28. (no calipers on hand)
It's bored straight through, a shade under 7/16", threaded 1.5" into one end. On the face, it's angle-bored (about) 1/8" hole, eight times. Starting inboard on the muzzle exit from the outside diameter about 1/4" from the outer circumference, at an angle of maybe 5 degrees to the center-point, inward to a distance of about 1-3/8"

If that makes sense. Likely total confusion. I tried.
I have not tested it yet.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top