JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a new FAL owner and would like help with my home build project also may have at get a video.... Just not sure which one to get?

The Gunplumber is one and AGI has one also, do you know of others? Or have one of these? PM me if ya find out anything, I'm in the salem area also.

I'm a new FAL owner and would like help with my home build project also may have at get a video.... Just not sure which one to get?

The Gunplumber is one and AGI has one also, do you know of others? Or have one of these? PM me if ya find out anything, I'm in the salem area also.

I used the AGI video to build mine. Covered just about everything you need for the build. Only thing it didn't cover was how to figure out your locking shoulder size if it was smaller than the normal diameter (norm .254-.272 I think)

Hey thanks
I was waiting for a reply from some one that had viewed / used a vid ......
So next brownells order will include the AGI vid.

Ive put many together also . Found most info on setting headspace on falfiles in the archives.

They are pretty easy to put together and you can make tools you need to do the job . All but the zz guages that MSC carries.

I made the timing rod set up for timing barrel to reciever and action wrench in a few hours.

If you guys are looking for help, go check out the FALFiles.com. Lots of helpful folks who will going above and beyond to get you started with the right arm of the free world.

Ok I fess up, Im a falfiles member also...member number in the 3000's

I bought one of the first videos VHS tapes gunplumber put out. I remember the days of $99 G1 kits

I cant count how many I have built now....but I have a box full of stubs..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top