JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, it seems most people love them, or hate them. The main
beef with them, is the heavy trigger. You will have decide it that
will be a deal-breaker. As far as price is concerned, new ones can
usually be had for around 300 to 350, maybe less if you catch a sale.

Right now S&W is offering a rebate on a new Sigma:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...atalogId=10001&content=755001&sectionId=10002

You can also check for prices on Gunbroker, etc.

Found this Sigma:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=153715130

I'd skip a used sigma and opt for a new one.
Better yet, save a few bucks up and spring for a used Glock! :D

Good luck on whatever you decide.

I was wondering where a M&P could be had for 300 to 350!

I have a M&P 45 full size and truly enjoy it. I bought a second one for my son who had nabbed mine. I also had a 9mm compact but it's now my daughters, she liked it a lot better than the G27 she had. I have shot the M&P .40 compact and it is as much the fine pistol as the M&P's our family owns that I wouldn't think twice about buying it over most striker fired pistols. I have over 5,000 rounds through my M&P 45 with out an issue. hard to go wrong with this pistol, a good company and a well built striker fired pistol.

I haven't seen a lot of these in the used market, expect most that have them are keeping them. New is about $500, used if you find one will be $400+.

Good luck and let use know if you find a used/new one and what you think of it.

I had a 40c for about a year, it was OK gun, accurate and reliable but sold it and kept a G26. I found that I prefer the Glock but consider the S&W equal or better (has a tighter chamber and better support at the feed ramp). JMHO : Bill

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top