Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Any experience with a Leapers lighted cross hair scope?

Discussion in 'Scopes & Optics' started by rltrim46ford, Apr 28, 2016.

1. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

I recently acquired a Leapers 4X32 @ 100 Yds lighted cross hair scope. I had never heard of the brand. It seems to be a nice scope and has both green and red lighting. Anyone have any experience with these and what might the quality be and what sort of value do they have?

2. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

I've have one.

I bought this: http://www.amazon.com/1-4X28-Relief...1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

A LER 1x-4X scope with a lighted circle reticle.

I originally bought one that was a return, but it didn't work so I returned it to Amazon.

Then I bought a new one and it worked.

I am not particularly impressed with it, but it is the only LER variable I could find that started at 1X. I've looked all over for a 1X or 1.5X LER scope, and I have only found one other than this one - a Weaver pistol scope, but I couldn't find it in matte finish.

I haven't used the scope yet, so my experience doesn't count for much.

3. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have a Leapers air rifle scope! Works fine but drains the batterys even when in the off position! It seems to hold zero well, so it's good to go for me.:D

4. gunandammohunting

gunandammohunting Willsonville Member

I had the same scope on my AR and worked great held zero just fine. Never really used the lights but battery still good after 8 of no use.

5. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your input. I just wanted to get some boots on the ground ideas as to what I have here.