JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently acquired a Leapers 4X32 @ 100 Yds lighted cross hair scope. I had never heard of the brand. It seems to be a nice scope and has both green and red lighting. Anyone have any experience with these and what might the quality be and what sort of value do they have?

I've have one.

I bought this: http://www.amazon.com/1-4X28-Relief...1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

A LER 1x-4X scope with a lighted circle reticle.

I originally bought one that was a return, but it didn't work so I returned it to Amazon.

Then I bought a new one and it worked.

I am not particularly impressed with it, but it is the only LER variable I could find that started at 1X. I've looked all over for a 1X or 1.5X LER scope, and I have only found one other than this one - a Weaver pistol scope, but I couldn't find it in matte finish.

I haven't used the scope yet, so my experience doesn't count for much.

I have a Leapers air rifle scope! Works fine but drains the batterys even when in the off position! It seems to hold zero well, so it's good to go for me.:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top