JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
want to have some simple upgrades to my 26, don't have any tools. Any good people around SE Portland?
OK man all you need to work on a glock is a cheap set of punch 's and a dental pick set I was ready to spend $85 to have a trigger up grade installed that's not counting the price of the $189 zev trigger system then my friend told me go on YouTube there are hundreds and hundreds of video showing you how too work on your glock LENNY MIGILL FROM THE GLOCK STORE DOES SOME GOOD ONES don't pay a dime to work on your glock you can do it yourself almost anything

Last Edited:
IMAG0755.jpg IMAG0766.jpg m IMAG0763.jpg IMAG0650.jpg

You can do almost. Any work your self on a glock to change the sites you need a site tool but the gun shop I paid a $100 dollar 's for trijjicon night sites they installed for free lol gee thanks I have my own site tool now I didn't know back then but that's one the good things about a Glock is they are simple to use and simple to work on I out trigger and extended Mag release and Mag base plates change recoil spring barrels I have 3 it's so simple that you will not believe it

Last Edited:
I did all this because I wanted to but I will say this if have limited funds this the changes I would make first THE SITES CHANGE THE SIGHTS THE BARREL NEXT I got a lone wolf and a storm lake barrel the stock glock barrel s are not rifled for certain ammo after that do you want

Oh yes if you put a extend Mag release button on your gun you can't carry it inside the waist band the extended Mag button will release the Mag in your pants lol so unless you plan on carrying outside waist band or shoulder holster don't change Mag release button

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top