JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Philadelphia
State
Other
Zip Code
I have a coupon for EOTECH Gear Store and you can order any optic you want except for Night Vision or Thermal or IR lasers. You can get any Eotech or Eotech with Magnifier or any VUDU scope even the $1,800 scope for 25% off the cost. I have a coupon code for 50% off for returning a eotech that is discontinued and for that they gave me a coupon code for 50% off at eotechgear.com So if your Interested which ever scope you choose your final cost will be 25% of the price. We can work out the payment details so you and I are both comfortable with the deal. I can show you emails from eotech explaining them sending me a 50% off code when I shipped them my broken eotech that has been discontinued. I can also take a screen pic of the checkout showing the item you want and the total cost and the final cost so you'll see the discount and I will have the scope shipped directly to you from Eotech. Or I can show you all that and give you the code and you can order it yourself. I know this isnt a normal type.of sale.but I have this great code and I'm not using it so I figured I'd see if I can sell it. I'm willing to work with anyone who wants it and make it so the buyer is comfortable with the deal before payment is sent. I understand it's a little abnormal so I'm willing do whatever the buyer needs to be satisfied and comfortable with the deal
I uploaded a screen shot of the cart checkout for a eotech with a g33 magnifier and it shows the final cost with the coupon code. Normally it would be $1338 and with the code its $619 and your price to me would be $310 which is half of the coupon code. And you can buy the $1800 VUDU scope or any optic you want

Screenshot_20200401-185442_Chrome.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top