JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have only seen one at a USPSA. Jerry Miculek shoots a C.O.R.E without a comp. on the barrel. Not sure it would help much on that platform. If the S&W sponsered pro's don't run it.....mabee they have already tried. Most race guns run a comp to help offset the extra recoil of hot or double charge 9mm or 38super loads. I wonder if it would upset the balance of a polymer frame gun??

Hope this helps you:s0155:

U have valid points , but I have owned andd shot various race guns and even shot the will schman hy brid comp when he was developing it and stiil sells them he move up to wa, comps do work in major 9 loads what I need to do by design is make one work with minor caliber carver has done it I want to do it better. I have edm sinkers and wire and cnc machining centers to pull it off .

Just hope kevin brings the barrel so I can get it when comes up next week. Even if he forgets it will be cool just to hang and watch our old ipsc vids. LoL and go fishin!

A12243
Westren States ROCKED!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top