JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anytime Trump issues a good Executive Order such as the Travel Ban, some liberal judge from California, Hawaii or wherever issues an injunction keeping it from going in to effect.

Now that Trump is starting to make bad gun laws "Bumpstocks, Ban them", "Age to purchase, raise it to 21" and "Universal Background Checks/Registration" can we find a conservative judge who supports the Constitution to issue an injunction against these bad Executive Orders?

The president can tell the departments in the executive branch how to enforce the laws. For bump stocks they don't fit under the NFA but if they can find another way he can tell them to do that. I rather think that congress will have to act on that or any ban may not stand, but we'll see

Executive orders come and go with the stroke of the pen. They are best used as a temporary measure before a law can be passed by congress but Obama set the precedent that anything he couldn't get a law passed about he wrote an executive order. Many of those have been overturned by Trump like Bush did with the Clinton assault weapon ban. Trumps statement was that if congress wouldn't ban bump stocks he would (via executive action) I doubt he will have much trouble getting a law written and passed in an election year. As I said before, it will be narrowly written by the NRA and ATF so as not to be overly broad. This tin foil hat hysteria is silly until we see the proposed law, then we can have a logical definitive conversation.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top