JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My sister lives in Los Angeles, CA. Recently she asked me about how much canned food I have.

I told her that I was expecting a Zombie Apocalypse. So of course, I was provisioned. And, that provisions also included plenty of guns and ammo.

She laughed and went on to say that she had all of this, for her stash of food.

View attachment 1281457

Mind you that......she also lives with her BF and they mostly eat out for most of their meals.

BUT, But, but.......maybe.......
It has something to do with breathing the CA air?
Or the attitude of *Californians? Rrrrrright....... It's the Government's responsibility to take care of me.
Or maybe.....she doesn't expect to last beyond the first "BIG SHAKE"?

*see the standard disclaimer.

Aloha, Mark
Bamboo shoots, a nutritious food group, practically a staple.
I probably have that much in expired canned food laying around. Lol. I got about that many calories in my backpack lol. Good luck to her. My sister is in San Diego, and she just got divorced from a surgeon. She went from a lavish home in La Jolla to now a small apartment. Wonder if she will still love that state when it steam rolls right over her.
I couldn't help but wonder if her leftist political views maybe doomed her. Its the reason we quit talking, and the uncontrollable alcoholism..
Best of luck to them!

Bamboo shoots, a nutritious food group, practically a staple.
I probably have that much in expired canned food laying around. Lol. I got about that many calories in my backpack lol. Good luck to her. My sister is in San Diego, and she just got divorced from a surgeon. She went from a lavish home in La Jolla to now a small apartment. Wonder if she will still love that state when it steam rolls right over her.
I couldn't help but wonder if her leftist political views maybe doomed her. Its the reason we quit talking, and the uncontrollable alcoholism..
Best of luck to them!
So, her leftist political views and your uncontrollable alcoho---

Wait, that's not what I meant to say...

I'm in the same boat as you and it must not like me either.

Well... alcohol kills germs, right? Maybe I'm self-vaccinated(?) :s0140:
If that's how it is, then I have absolutely nothing to worry about then... 🤪 😵‍💫:s0032:

The elephant in the living room is just about all small business are dying right now. In order to survive, most must try to project that they are doing great. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Draconian lockdowns and BS were the trigger, the knife in the back, to start the collapse. We are heading into much worse than a recession folks. Prepare. Next up CC nonsense and further restrictions which will be welcome by the virtual signaling zombies. To wit -

Was just at a small cafe on the Washington coast yesterday for breakfast. The older ladies serving were so nice but apologized for the slow service. They didn't have any wait, staff.

The food was actually excellent. The biggest breakfast steak I'd ever seen. The prices on par with any chain restaurants but much higher quality. But, the place was also up for sale. Not sure if it was due to the age of the owner or not. The place was relatively busy for the time.

Small businesses closing don't really affect the city, but small or tourist towns get hit really hard. Drove up Washington coast this week and experienced a lot of that. Some retirement towns, really friendly places and a few sour pusses. Probably due to the struggle.

Last Edited:
Butter eaters, stock up if you see a good sale.

I'm not saying there aren't shenanigans afoot and supply chain gremlins being released, but I can read a chart. And that graph show 2019 had lower butter storage levels. And as we all know, the branded flu didn't enter the scene until December 2019.

I have taken extreme measures to prepare my family for what is eventually coming, but articles like this one are just sloppy fear mongering to garner clicks. These people with their crystal balls have not once accurately predicted WHEN things will actually become dire.

I'm not saying there aren't shenanigans afoot and supply chain gremlins being released, but I can read a chart. And that graph show 2019 had lower butter storage levels. And as we all know, the branded flu didn't enter the scene until December 2019.

I have taken extreme measures to prepare my family for what is eventually coming, but articles like this one are just sloppy fear mongering to garner clicks. These people with their crystal balls have not once accurately predicted WHEN things will actually become dire.
Check out Costcos price on butter it is almost double normal level.

What does engineered inflation have to do with projected butter shortages, or any of what I said about the article's intent and what their own sourced graph tells us?
It doesn't matter whether they are engineered or not. If consumers suspect a shortage may exist there may be a run on product. Prices may then continue rising.

It doesn't matter whether they are engineered or not. If consumers suspect a shortage may exist there may be a run on product. Prices may then continue rising.
May, might, could, perhaps, what if. . . more crystal ball conjecture. So far, not a single thing has evolved into the levels of doom and gloom predicted within a given timeline.

Except maybe toilet paper. 🤣

May, might, could, perhaps, what if. . . more crystal ball conjecture. So far, not a single thing has evolved into the levels of doom and gloom predicted within a given timeline.

Except maybe toilet paper. 🤣
That is good news. I will let costco know their butter price should be dropped back down to $9 for the four pound pack.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top