JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another fire at a food processing plant??? o_Oo_Oo_O

This is going beyond suspicious to outright ridiculous...

Time for dissolution of this government and start again. Top to bottom and bottom to top. Federal, state and local…

If it doesn't pass muster of what the founding fathers laid out it don't get implemented…. Period.

Time to get back to basics and fundamentals…

2020: Year for Silicon Valley
2021: Year for Pharma
2022: Year for Military Industrial Complex/Oil
2023: Year for Food Industry

Last Edited:
Per the latest SCOTUS possible ruling, there is a much bigger picture.

Gov does not care about you, or health or life. It only cares about power. Therefore any chess move they can make that will split groups against one another is their calling card and a wise strategy.

The last two years was brilliant fear planning on their part, now this. All to insure we act like savages and to get us to fight one another during the coming famines and food shortages.

Last Edited:
It's the perfect storm of inflation, rising crime, rumors of war and invasion on our southern border. Heck yes food is going to be a problem too. If you can still afford to buy it then you will be lucky.
The rising crime is one hundred percent on purpose, Marxist DA's handing out slaps on the wrists. The only people they will actually throw the book at are political enemies. That's the theme of the Marxist Biden regime,,,

This is indeed coming here. As we are sending billions off to others and printing TRILLIONS over the last two years over BS.
Get what you can now, before a lb of hamburger is $50.00 and gas is $15.00 Seen this coming for many years, as have many others. The odd part is most that have expected this for so long don't seem concerned or bothered right now. People are beat down. None of this is by accident or error. All part of the reset plan over the next eight years.

Time for dissolution of this government and start again. Top to bottom and bottom to top. Federal, state and local…

If it doesn't pass muster of what the founding fathers laid out it don't get implemented…. Period.

Time to get back to basics and fundamentals…
They'll never give that up without a fight.

This is indeed coming here. As we are sending billions off to others and printing TRILLIONS over the last two years over BS.
Get what you can now, before a lb of hamburger is $50.00 and gas is $15.00 Seen this coming for many years, as have many others. The odd part is most that have expected this for so long don't seem concerned or bothered right now. People are beat down. None of this is by accident or error. All part of the reset plan over the next eight years.

Stock up on the rice and beans. I am going to call this bout of worldwide inflation Covflation19, thanks China.

Here's an interesting article about what Stalin did to his own people.

Could something like this happen here?

I've always thought people who make claims like, "that could never happen here." With regard to major societal upending events were some of the dumbest people completely ignorant to history. History literally documents every super-power society in history still ultimately succumbing to whatever myriad of problems they faced, often self imposed through their own societal decay.

We're not that different from those civilizations in history, we still suffer from fools being in positions of leadership.

I'm not worried from the standpoint that in a capitalist society people who specialize in their trade are incentivized to provide it to others who also are incentivized to provide their trade to others for compensation as well. A farmer want to sell his grain. A baker wants to sell his bread, etc.

My concern is not about the free market being able to meet my needs for sustenance, my concern is about the government mucking it up.

I have limited space where I am at now. My friend has a gigantic place with tons of room. Trying to work a deal to store goods there also. As in I die or can't make it there, help yourself. When I moved a couple years ago I gave hundreds of cans of food and supplies to the homeless because I simply had no space. By give I mean go right to them, their tents, you name it. No charity scams and resellers, seen how those work from the inside.

Bought some granola @$2.50/# at Costco - in sealed mylar (I think) bags. This is actually a good price.

I like good granola - it is dry so it keeps a long time, good to munch on, seems to fill and give me energy, I enjoy the taste, good to mix with hot or cold cereal, good fiber and I can mix it with dried fruit. At $2.50 a pound it is relatively inexpensive (probably a LOT cheaper to make it, but I am lazy so I just buy it). I've seen various kinds for $5/#

Bought another 5# fire extinguisher Costco had them on sale again; $27 ea.

I have one or two in the house, three in the shop where there are a lot of flammables, one in the big truck, and I need to put one in the pickup.

Bought some granola @$2.50/# at Costco - in sealed mylar (I think) bags. This is actually a good price.

I like good granola - it is dry so it keeps a long time, good to munch on, seems to fill and give me energy, I enjoy the taste, good to mix with hot or cold cereal, good fiber and I can mix it with dried fruit. At $2.50 a pound it is relatively inexpensive (probably a LOT cheaper to make it, but I am lazy so I just buy it). I've seen various kinds for $5/#

Bought another 5# fire extinguisher Costco had them on sale again; $27 ea.

I have one or two in the house, three in the shop where there are a lot of flammables, one in the big truck, and I need to put one in the pickup.
That must be the pumpkin flaxseed granola. It's good. I always buy it when it's on sale.

Among other things, I store first aid gear, water and fuel for stoves in my basement. I'd hate to rely on survival food, but I'll probably munch on the north end of a southbound mule if I get hungry enough. Opinions regarding products vary on survival food rating websites. Thus, without trying them all, I could go any number of ways based on several different articles like this one:

I'm thinking about grabbing up a couple months worth of 25-year food so I can sleep a little better between now and whenever I might need it. As I weigh all these options, are there any favorite brands or basic philosophies you guys and gals might share?

Thank you for looking.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews