JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im a hard core gamer have been since my Commodore 64. I've been beta testing a new mmorpg (online role playing game) its going gold (being released to the public) in about a week but I was given 3 head start codes for friends (this allows you to begin play about 4 days before the general public) I figure there must be other gamers and computer geek types on here so post if you want a head start code.

We could even get a northwest firearms guild (fighting team) going and use voice coms.

Awesome!!! If nobody responds, my fiance would love to have a code too. She is looking for a better alternative than World of Warcraft.

Thanks again DEADTIME I was really looking forward to this game.

Hmm, it says I have insufficient privileges when I login. Do you have to do anything? Or do I have to buy the game? haha

I haven't purchased yet because I was waiting on some in depth reviews on youtube.

These are the instructions for usin the codes and you should be able to play free.

Along with the codes above, be sure to pass along the following information to your friends so they know how to get into the event (or send them to this link):

Head Start Access
Saturday, April 28 @ 12:00 PM PDT until Monday, April 30 @ 11:59 PM PDT
To start your TERA adventure:
1. Use the "Enter Code" feature on the Account Overview page to redeem your Head Start access code.
2. Download TERA from the Account Overview page and install.
3. Play TERA!
If you have any problems, please visit our customer support site at
tera-support.enmasse.com.
--The En Masse Entertainment Team

Here's the link on how to use the codes
https://tera-support.enmasse.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/210/kw/code

I'd massively appreciate one of those codes if there are any left! I pre-ordered the game from Amazon, but they're terrible with promotion offers like this. The code will seemingly never arrive, after seeing so many others struggle with them too.

Thank you in advance!

I might check it out.

I currently play red orchestra2, travian (thats a free browser game thats kind of an MMORPG) Company of Heroes, and Left 4 Dead 2. I have several other games on my steam account, but I don't play them nearly as much, I also have Grand Theft Auto 4. Im waiting for Grand Theft Auto 5 to come out for the PC and I am going to play that when it gets going.

Sure send me a code, how does this work? Ive never really beta tested a game before except for Grand Theft Auto 2.

Sorry to hi-jack, any of you guys going to get diablo 3? Any of you play battlefield 3?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

To keep this on topic, I am seriously considering Tera. I think most of my friends will be playing it. I'm not sure though, I haven't been impressed with any MMOs recently except Firefall and that isn't very traditional at all.

I'm in for the threadjack. I'll be getting Diablo III and occasionally play BF3. What has been taking up most of my time lately is the Firefall Beta. Add me on whatever, my BF3 tag is Cwegga and Diablo III is Cwegga#1191.

Sorry to hi-jack, any of you guys going to get diablo 3? Any of you play battlefield 3?

I have Diablo 3 pre-ordered, so I'm sure I'll be losing a month or so of my life when it drops (I'm not much a fan of playing betas) so when that hits I'd love to try and put something together

Currently I play the Call of Duties, and Left 4 Dead 2, though I've been kicking the dust off of Diablo 2 just to get myself all excited for d3 lately

I have Diablo 3 pre-ordered, so I'm sure I'll be losing a month or so of my life when it drops (I'm not much a fan of playing betas) so when that hits I'd love to try and put something together

Currently I play the Call of Duties, and Left 4 Dead 2, though I've been kicking the dust off of Diablo 2 just to get myself all excited for d3 lately

I signed up for the yearly subscription to WOW and am suppose to be getting a year free of D3. Looking forward to it coming out.

James Ruby

Diablo 3 better be free for multiplayer or I'll just be a single player nerd instead of an online nerd. That's why Ive never played WOW- or even the new Star Wars game- I'm not paying a monthly subscription beyond my internet service...

Diablo 3 better be free for multiplayer or I'll just be a single player nerd instead of an online nerd. That's why Ive never played WOW- or even the new Star Wars game- I'm not paying a monthly subscription beyond my internet service...

Yeah, Blizzard should be able to generate the revenue through their auction house system. Where you can buy items in game for real life money.

To answer you, yes it is a one time purchase. No monthly fee.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top