Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Any Cascade Rifle & Pistol/Cascade Shooting Facilites members here?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by Ought Six, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Ought Six

Ought Six Snoqualmie Valley area Active Member

I am looking for a long range rifle range in my area. I was a member of the Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club, but they only have a 200 yard range and are about to lose their lease on the property they are using. I have been looking at Cascade Shooting Facilities (formerly Cascade Rifle & Pistol Club) in Ravensdale, Washington. They have a 600 yard range. If anyone here is a member, I would appreciate a review of the club and especially the 600 yard high power range. Thanks!

2. Powderman

Powderman Washington State Member

I have been a member there for a while. I sincerely believe that CSF is THE best range in the State--bar none!

First, you have to put in your application and wait for an opening. There is a current cap on general membership.

When you are notified, you schedule your briefing and orientation. The tariff is kinda steep, but it's well worth it!

There are SIX ranges available for member's use:
    A range is the Archery Range.
    B Range is a general purpose rifle and shotgun range, with a hand set trap machine available.
    C Range is a 200 yard rifle range.
    D Range is the big one. You can shoot from 200 yards, or you can do the qualification to shoot up to 600 yards. The qualification consists of getting ONE round on paper at 600 yards.
    The E Range is a multi-function range. There is a multiple lane covered firing line for shooting at 25 and 50 yards. There are also 3 action bays for your use.

There is also a 15 yard indoor SMALLBORE ONLY (.22) range in Ravensdale itself.

Contact the club, come on out!

3. Kurly

Kurly Puget Sound Member

That's a great discription Powderman. I am also a member CSF, It is a sweet facility. You will want to get your application in, Sooner the better.

4. Ought Six

Ought Six Snoqualmie Valley area Active Member

Thanks, guys!