JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some of these are bulk buys; maybe someone(s) want to put together a group buy? I can coordinate if you find some exceptional deals and network people together. i.e. buy 8000 rounds but would have to be prepaid by proportion. tkdguy

A couple years ago I put together a group buy of 9MM. I ended up buying 60,000 rds. In the end, at least for me, it was a huge pointless pain in the rumpelstiltskin. I ended up having to front something like ten grand to cover the deal and then deal with dozens of folks who all took up my time (not that I mind most of the time but when you add it all up its considerable) all to save something like $80 on my 5000 rds of ammo.

Anyway. It takes a lot of work to put something like this together, and a lot of trust with the people you are dealing with and unless its some "real" deal I would say just buy the ammo you want for yourself.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top