JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking at Ruger Blackhawk's..any pro's and con's would be helpful.

Ammo cos,t can I shoot 32 H&R mags in it and perhaps the orher 32's..

I'd suggest reviews from GunBlast.com...here's one specifically about your Ruger Blackhawk, 8-Shot .327 Mag.

*snipets*
...Revolvers which are chambered for the .327 Federal will also shoot the .32 H&R Magnum and the .32 S&W Long and Short cartridges. The revolvers offer great versatility, and the .327 is as easy to handload as any sixgun cartridge. Bullet weights and styles are available to suit any possible need...

...The Blackhawk is built on Ruger's full-size single action frame, and has an eight-shot cylinder. It has a fully adjustable rear sight and a five and one-half inch barrel. This Blackhawk would make a first-class general purpose working gun, filling the same role as the old Colt .32 WCF (.32-20) Single Action Army revolver of decades ago, but with more power and better accuracy. A lot of folks 100 years ago preferred the .32 WCF to the larger bores, as it did the job with less powder, less lead, and less recoil. The .327 Blackhawk has the added advantage of that eight-shot cylinder, stainless construction, and the versatility of using milder cartridges as the need arises...

...The Blackhawk that I received has a good-looking set of wood grips, fitted very well, except they are a bit short of the metal on the front strap of the grip frame. They feel very good to my hand, but my left hand has grown accustomed to having a Blackhawk in it much of the time. The grip works really well, and points naturally...
Ruger GP-100 & Blackhawk .327 Federal Magnum Revolvers

I actually recommend the GP-100 for an all purpose .327 Mag revolver. But that's just me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top