JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pictures coming shortly, I have a literal ton of pure lead ammunition for sale.

.58 Minie balls
.60 roundball
.454 roundball
.735 roundball
-00 buckshot

Pretty much full buckets for everything. I'd ideally like someone to just take it all in one go. Happy to work out a very good bargain. We're talking easily thousands of bullets. Already cast, ready to go; buy, drive to the range, and let loose.

I also have a complete used casting set for sale. Two Lee 20lb pots, a half dozen molds, 5lb of beeswax, etc. Everything you need to get started for your own muskets and rifles. These are all copycats, so as with the ammo, it's for sale at a very steep discount.

Any reasonable offer taken, or trade me firearms or modern bullets. As to price, I don't know. $600 cash? Anyone out there have an M1a Springfield for trade? I'd throw a firearm on top of the lead for that!

Shoot me a PM.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.