JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bi-Mart will have a bit of ammo on sale (Black Friday Sale):

Remington & Federal 22 long rifle HP (525 count) $12.88 per box! Limit 4...
CCI .17 HMR Ammo (50 count): $8.97 per box, limit 10.
Remington UMC .223 centerfire rifle ammo (20 count) $5.99 per box, limit 6.

They will also have a Ruger 10/22 for $169.97!

Note that Bi Mart cannot sell the guns until theState orfices open up to process the backround taxes.

At 8AM if I remember correctly they can call it in... Bi-Mart typically has you put your name down for the gun you want, and you go back later in the day.

Unlike Walmarts, Bi-Mart actually stocks a few in each item. Last year they had at least 10 in each gun...

<broken link removed>

Nothing I'd get up at 6 for but a Red Dot for $35 and a range finder for $109 aren't bad.

I didn't see any red dot sights or rangefinder...only a game camera?? Where did you find a rangefinder?

There's a few deals here. And you can shop in your underwear.

Very disappointed...they must use east coast or midwest time...us westerners miss out unless we're up at the wee hours. :(

I've missed out on the special of the day twice. :( Tomorrow I might have a chance...but I highly doubt it.

I didn't see any red dot sights or rangefinder...only a game camera?? Where did you find a rangefinder?

Very disappointed...they must use east coast or midwest time...us westerners miss out unless we're up at the wee hours. :(

I've missed out on the special of the day twice. :( Tomorrow I might have a chance...but I highly doubt it.

They have two ads up. The 14hr sale and the weekend ad. Look at the 14 hr one. <broken link removed>

Use the Zoom function to see the bottom row. Bushnell Yardage Pro 450 for $108.88. Page 2 has the 30mm TruGlo Red Dot for $34.88

Del-Ton has some deals going on for Friday and Saturday

15&#37; off Rifle Kits, Barrel Assemblies & Custom Uppers
5% off Rifles, A.R.M.S. & Knights Armament products
12% off Lowers, Buttstocks, Barrels, well mostly everything else

just put in coupon code BRF2010 at the checkout

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top