JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going to Bi Mart for the federal bulk 22, some 223 and whole cashews! I won't touch the remmington golden bullets even at that price. Stll a great deal when you consider during Obama scare the Gun Room was selling them for $40.00 per box!

I went at around 10am and the store was actually pretty dead. The .223 on sale was running pretty low on the shelf, but the .22lr looked like they just loaded up the shelf. Also bought a nice little heater for the bedroom that was on sale, and some tupperware jaja.

I ended up with 19 boxes of the .223 (went to multiple stores) 2 of the Federal .22 525 boxes and 4 of the CCI .17 HMR 50 count boxes. Also purchased the Ruger 10/22 and the Savage .17 HMR with Bull-Barrel and Accutrigger. Only bad part is apparently the State's system for doing Background Checks went down around 10 AM. They took everyones info and gave it to the State over the phone and said they would call back once everything is up and processed.

I ended up with 19 boxes of the .223 (went to multiple stores) 2 of the Federal .22 525 boxes and 4 of the CCI .17 HMR 50 count boxes. Also purchased the Ruger 10/22 and the Savage .17 HMR with Bull-Barrel and Accutrigger. Only bad part is apparently the State's system for doing Background Checks went down around 10 AM. They took everyones info and gave it to the State over the phone and said they would call back once everything is up and processed.

Just got back and the system is still down. I picked up 8 boxes of the federal 22LR, 12 boxes of the 223 and 3 boxes of the 17HMR

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top