JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bi-mart is great for buying guns and ammo. Good prices and good name brand products. Occasionally they have sales that make it even better. For hunting rifles and shotguns they're my number one pick.

I am not sure there is a bi-mart in washington.

There are at least 2 in Vancouver. One at E 4th Plain & SR-500, NE corner of the intersection, and another on Falk Rd. just north of 4th Plain.

Dick's sells some stuff, but good luck finding anything at all "tactical" or even handgun ammo.

Big-5 can be good when their stuff is on sale, but is grossly overpriced when it's not.

Pretty sure none of the Walmarts around the Couve sell firearms, but they usually have a decent selection of ammo at fair prices.

Wholesale Sports is hit and miss. They have a great selection, usually, but their prices are usually jacked by a good 10 percent or more compared to Bi-mart

Hope that helps. :)

Bi-mart is great for buying guns and ammo. Good prices and good name brand products. Occasionally they have sales that make it even better. For hunting rifles and shotguns they're my number one pick.

There are at least 2 in Vancouver. One at E 4th Plain & SR-500, NE corner of the intersection, and another on Falk Rd. just north of 4th Plain.

:)

Well they need to move north then.

We could use a Bi-mart up here.

locations here---- <broken link removed>

Last Edited:
there are many bi-marts around Vancouver and Portland.

And long view wal-mart sells long guns. not many collection as bi-mart.

Also Bi-Mart has gone too less collection as well compare to last year.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top