JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CFC40B22-6DD2-4C59-AF1C-F608343BA409.jpeg
My 500 got a little lonely so I bought a 460 for my son (12yrs old but loves my 500) to keep her company! Now, if I could only find some brass to keep her fed. My son fired all the 80 rounds I had on the first day, LOL.

Do you still have the 375 Winchester Ammo?
Yes and no. I shot up most of the new stuff and am left with cartridges that are iffy that I bought from private sellers when you couldn't find any. I was going to break them down and reload them. I have other odds and ends including 50 new brass.

Winchester usually load new every 7 years or so, but with the current shortage, it will be hard to tell. I will look around at private parties that I bought from to see if there are any available. I will look to see what I have extra.

Just fired off my brand new .375 Ruger today. What a kick in the pants! I sure love big bore guns and I sure hate paying for the ammo

Just fired off my brand new .375 Ruger today. What a kick in the pants! I sure love big bore guns and I sure hate paying for the ammo
Gotta reload! I just had 200 Hornady FTX bullets and 200 new Starline brass cases delivered. Should have them loaded by the end of the weekend. I love my 460 Mag, now my 500 Mag isn't near as fun, LOL. I haven't heard of the 375 Ruger yet but I'm sure after reading about it I'll want one of those as well.

Gotta reload! I just had 200 Hornady FTX bullets and 200 new Starline brass cases delivered. Should have them loaded by the end of the weekend. I love my 460 Mag, now my 500 Mag isn't near as fun, LOL. I haven't heard of the 375 Ruger yet but I'm sure after reading about it I'll want one of those as well.
I plan to, believe me. Got SUPER lucky at bimart today and found a pound each of H4350 and Varget which are the sweet powders for this cartridge. Can get 270gn Soft point bullets for .46/ea so once I get the dies it's off to the races! Which is great because factory ammo is north of $100/box.

The short idea of the .375 Ruger is to "short mag" the .375 H&H which is does pretty well, been around for a few years.

I plan to, believe me. Got SUPER lucky at bimart today and found a pound each of H4350 and Varget which are the sweet powders for this cartridge. Can get 270gn Soft point bullets for .46/ea so once I get the dies it's off to the races! Which is great because factory ammo is north of $100/box.

The short idea of the .375 Ruger is to "short mag" the .375 H&H which is does pretty well, been around for a few years.
Which 270gr soft points are you using? I like to use the 230gr Speer hot core for some plinking loads in the 375H&H. I would add a 375 Ruger to the safe if I came across the right deal. The 375 Ruger is a real improvement on the 375H&H and it is a shame that big bores have fallen out of favor or it would probably be the new king.

Which 270gr soft points are you using? I like to use the 230gr Speer hot core for some plinking loads in the 375H&H. I would add a 375 Ruger to the safe if I came across the right deal. The 375 Ruger is a real improvement on the 375H&H and it is a shame that big bores have fallen out of favor or it would probably be the new king.
None as of yet. Just seeing what's available and still need to buy the dies

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads