JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's an insane price for sure, but it isn't the dime a dozen 870 Express. If I'm seeing the ad right its an 870 Police gun with the old style true 18" rifle sight IC barrel with 2-shot extension and the old police style wood. It looks like its got the Wingmaster type high luster bluing along with polished bolt. Looks to be in excellent shape and would sell for a lot more than a used Express. Check around for Police Magnum pricing and you'll see $500+ for synthetic/parked models.

Thier is a guy in lewis county that sold a 870 marine for 1200 on gun broker just last month. i wasin Idaho and picked one up for 675.00 at a pawn shop . you just cant find any . no place has any for sale. their is some for sale on gun broker but thier over 1000.00

Maybe it comes with a government permit to go obtain a haircut?

I'll give y'all free haircuts! Who'll be the first?

5E9DE664-FFE2-404D-AD68-528B0DD4374A.gif

No more Remington's being made right now that drives the price up a bit but a $1000 that's insane.
although I bought a shockwave a year or Two ago for $350 and now they're $700 on gunbroker

No more Remington's being made right now that drives the price up a bit but a $1000 that's insane.

Funny, I was just debating a Mossberg 590A1 and a Rem 870 and went with the 590A1 in part because Remington went bankrupt. I realize that doesn't affect a gun already made, but I read that quality towards the end suffered.

There were many other factors involved and this wasn't a decisive one, but for me the fact that "they aren't being made anymore" (or at least right now) was a negative rather than a positive.

Funny, I was just debating a Mossberg 590A1 and a Rem 870 and went with the 590A1 in part because Remington went bankrupt. I realize that doesn't affect a gun already made, but I read that quality towards the end suffered.

There were many other factors involved and this wasn't a decisive one, but for me the fact that "they aren't being made anymore" (or at least right now) was a negative rather than a positive.
I see we're your coming from and agree, but my preference is the 870 because it just feels right but I did the same thing also because off quality control. Not that I don't like my mossberg 590 but I like how 870 feels like home.

I see we're your coming from and agree, but my preference is the 870 because it just feels right but I did the same thing also because off quality control. Not that I don't like my mossberg 590 but I like how 870 feels like home.

The 870 is a fine shotgun, no doubt. If you're choosing between a 590 and an 870 there is no wrong choice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top