JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sportsman had some the 2 of the 3 last weeks. I will be in Federal Way Tuesday morning if you want me to check for you.

Good tip. I actually thought of them finally this afternoon. I am driving near there on Saturday and am going to look. good to hear they had some recently!

If you want to know what's there, tell me what to look for and I'll let you know sat. afternoon.

I am quite a bit north of you, north of Seattle, but I am also looking for A2400. We now have a Cabela's nearby and I called them yesterday to see if they had any. They didn't but stated that they normally carry it, it's just being there when it comes in. You might try the Cabela's down closer to you as well.

Suh-weet. Thanks for the lead. I may need to drive up there this week. I have had little success and I'd really like some before the week is out; I'll be holed up at my dad's for a week where our reloading stuff is pooled. Good opportunity to work up the .38/44 HV loads.

I found a place online that actually was in stock...shocker!!! The outfit is called Ballistic Products. I don't yet have it in hand, but do have a confirmed tracking number so it has shipped, and quickly shipped too. Of course had to pay the Hazmat fee AND shipping but I ordered enough to make it just a bit cheaper than if I bought it locally (assuming I could find any that is).

Look what just showed up :) image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a dealer account at Brownell's, and my orders usually are always big enough to get free shipping, including hazmat ground. I hate that fee but if you buy enough it's ok.

I got some tonight from member MarkAd; will have this ole' girl spitting some .38/.44 rounds again within a few days!

IMGP2785.JPG

If you are asking me, even with the hazmat and shipping, it turned out to be just a touch cheaper than if I bought locally...assuming I could find any here. They charged $20/lb and with the fees ended up being $28/lb which is what the local Cabelas charges for it (plus tax).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top