JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You don't need no smith. Unless you suck at it or hate doing stuff with your hands, all three are within your reach:

1. Trigger work: what exactly do you want to accomplish? Besides polishing contact surfaces, US made AK triggers are what they are. You want better, you pay more for a better trigger (i.e. Red Star Arms). But me thinks it is totally unnecessary, I mean, a better aftermarket trigger. There is single hook and double hook. If you want slightly less trigger pull and contact surface friction, get a single hook, or do what I've done a couple of times, cut the extra hook off with a dremmel. Original select fire FCG don't have them. You don't really need it, IMO. Check here for anything you might want to get. While at it, I'd upgrade your FCG with a pin retaining plate.

2. Swapping a stock is one of the easiest things you can do, unless the current stock is frozen in place, which simply will require a lot of elbow grease. Here is one of many videos. There is a thread on this topic here.

3. You can find instructions online to replace your sights. Not a big deal, either. Here is one of many.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top