JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just be careful of reloads! I bought some at a gun show, then found that more than half of them were .40's that had been necked down. That leaves the case length too short to hold the bullet in place under recoil. And, yes, it's a known problem.

I'd rather have a .45 that expended all it's energy in a target then a .357 Sig that went clean through.

I am the first to admit I am not a balistics guy. But you're not the first person I have heard say that. One thing about it, I knew it was going to hit what I pointed it at. I was assured by the balisitcs guys it would expand when it did. That I took on faith, my skills I did not, lots of practice and good coaching kept them up.

Just be careful of reloads! I bought some at a gun show, then found that more than half of them were .40's that had been necked down. That leaves the case length too short to hold the bullet in place under recoil. And, yes, it's a known problem.

That is scarry. I have only been shooting purchased ammo, CCI, Blazer, etc., I dont want to void my Sig warranty.....plus I don't have any friends reloading them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top