JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead today. RIP

This means Obama will have a chance to appoint another liberal judge to the Court. The republicans will probably roll over and approve his choice. Can you say Eric Holder?:(

Antonin Scallia (sp) just died)
I won't say any more but there does not need to be an Obama appointee in there.................
So learn more and That is all I have at this time. Was just an alert on the Android

Last Edited:
This is certainly bad news...

Especially since he is the leading conservative voice on the court. If the Senate does not hold down the selection of the next supreme until after next January then this country could very easily be on the brink of a real war on American Soil. An Obama appointee cannot be tolerated under any conditions. A battle to stop that possibility needs to be on everyone minds right now.
Dying on a hunting trip.............uh huh...............:mad::rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I hope the Republican leadership has the ba!!s to block another Obama appointment. They were goo-goo eyed for the last two.
I feel sick to my stomach with this news, some hairy times ahead for sure.

militia.jpg

I recently re-registered as a Republican. All they have done so far is disappoint me.
Hopefully they will have the cajones to block any liberal appointees Obama makes.

I haven't been a Republican since a tribe of Mike Huckabee Jonestowners invaded my precinct and at the '08 Caucuses basically told the rest of us "if you're not with us you're too stupid to be allowed to vote," and then proceeded to refuse to allow our votes to be recorded.

Since then, I support individual candidates only.

RIP honestly this is very bad. May he rest in peace. He was a great mind and a friend to our cause. Things may get rough now. Our best bet is to not pass any nominations till the next election.
And pray that no important cases come before the Court while it's 3 Pinko Commie Douchewaffles, 2 right-spectrumers, one alcoholic switch-hitter and one turncoat semi-Prog.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top