Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anti's take advantage of Black Friday

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Gun banners to gather signatures Friday in Seattle

While Evergreen State firearms activists are joining their friends and families today to give thanks for what they have, tomorrow morning in Seattle, gun prohibitionists will be busy once again trying to take it away with a signature gathering effort at University Village in an event staged by the Barack Obama support group, Organizing for Action.

Gun banners to gather signatures Friday in Seattle - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

Of course they are - they have nothing better to do. I wonder how many duplicate/fradulant signatures they will get.

3. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

'Bout as many as got Obama reelected.

Caveman Jim and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

I do not trust any faction of our gubberment!!! When Wa. changed to voting to by mail only it was the same as letting the fox and the dead into the hen house. It virtually gave the Dems the Win without the people's votes even being counted. I trust none of em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!