JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for your old early 1900s and earlier rifles and pistols, pinfires, ball and cap, cartridge you name it if it's old I want it. I'm working on a project and it's not a deal breaker if they are missing parts or are in rough shape. Also I like any old milsurps. Located in Tacoma WA thank you.

E6FCB9E8-B645-4738-B041-59E6C965494F.jpeg

I'm looking for your old early 1900s and earlier rifles and pistols, pinfires, ball and cap, cartridge you name it if it's old I want it. I'm working on a project and it's not a deal breaker if they are missing parts or are in rough shape. Also I like any old milsurps. Located in Tacoma WA thank you.

View attachment 540733

I've got a Remington rolling block single shot pistol. Appears to be chambered in .22 no serial number, it needs some maintenance, a hammer spring I believe. but it has a date on it in the 1800's

I can snap some photos if you are interested.

I have a Remington 1893 side cocker single shot 12ga. Stock has been cut and then made longer, forend has some bolts through it and it has a ODL number engraved in the bottom of the action. Barrel has some pitting, but isn't too bad. The action functions fine and it shoots.

I've got a Remington rolling block single shot pistol. Appears to be chambered in .22 no serial number, it needs some maintenance, a hammer spring I believe. but it has a date on it in the 1800's

I can snap some photos if you are interested.
Yes sir, I would be interested. Send me a message with some photos and a price whenever you get a chance. Thank you

I have a Remington 1893 side cocker single shot 12ga. Stock has been cut and then made longer, forend has some bolts through it and it has a ODL number engraved in the bottom of the action. Barrel has some pitting, but isn't too bad. The action functions fine and it shoots.
Please send some photos and a price when you get a chance. Thank you

View attachment 540733
I see you are looking for vintage guns. An old post. If still looking I have a Spencer model 1860 in 56.52 caliber. Great condition, still has original sling strap and elevated front sights. Also, original ammo box Union cartridge co. 56.52 with 3 original black powder shells.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top