JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45-70
City
Moro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have three old antique pre-1899 relics for sale, no transfer needed !

-Trapdoor Springfield model 1869 rifle in 50-90. It's missing the rear sight, and the bore is pretty rough. These were made from 1869-1871. It should be shootable, but I doubt it's real accurate ! $425 SOLD

-Trapdoor Springfield model 1884 in 45-70, looks to be a rifle that was converted to a "carbine"or sporterized at one time, with the barrel cut to 25.5". It's actually in pretty decent shape for being manufactured in 1878, and should be a fun shooter, it has a bright bore, not perfect, but plenty useable. $425 SOLD

-Acme Arms Co. double barreled side x side 12 gauge hammer gun, it think it's Damascus, has a replaced stock, best used as a wall hanger $225

0610200940.jpg 0610200941.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.