JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
City
Portland METRO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey Shooters!

Here is something super rare and unusual in this day and age -- a set of ANTIQUE S&W K-Frame Grips.

IIRC this style was made in the 1910s-20s? LMK if you know more definitively. It was hand carved by the kind of old school craftsmen that are in short supply anymore -- featuring large raised diamonds around the screw hole, deep cut checkering and very large inset bronze medallions -- the large medallion is unique to this era and it really stands out. It is a beautiful set of grips from when they made guns like works of art.

They are in great condition and show very little wear. I even have the original nickel plated screw.

Best feature is that they should mount up to any square butt K-frame, old or new. I briefly had them mounted to a 70s era Model 66 and they fit perfectly. So you can use them to dress up a wide range of wheel guns. Or put 'em in a frame like the art they are :)

I have had them in my safe for many many years, and at this point I'm going to admit that I'll never put them on anything again. So, here is your shot at a piece of American Firearms History.

The last time I saw a pair of these in similar condition for sale was over 10 years ago and they wanted over $200 back then. . . I honestly have no idea what they are worth now.

So make me a cool trade offer -- I love mouseguns and small, high quality CC pistols. I could also use a variety of ammo: .32 ACP, .22 WMR, .38 spec target rounds, .357 Mag defensive rounds, 12GA defensive rounds and hollow point slugs, etc. If you have something I want, I have $$$ to add to make it a fair deal. If you have a Seecamp I'd be ecstatic. . . a nice single shot breaktop rifle or 12ga would also be interesting.

Or make me a cash offer that seems fair to you. But, honestly I prefer trading.

Thanks for viewing my post!

4.JPG 3.JPG 2.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top